What are somethings which you should learn “As Soon As Possible”
You must be thinking what is that something which you should learn early? Before jumping to that, let me tell why I am saying this. While learning about the life and facing different situations I learnt some of the things which I should knew before this age. So that I could have not faced what I faced. But it really allowed to understand the situation and then I came up with this list which I am sharing with you. Let’s see what are that things which you should learn and understand ASAP:
- Don’t fall in love unless you are settled in life. Girls don’t like to marry a struggling guy.
- Never be friends with your ex.
- Friends are temporary.
- Friends become ‘contacts’ or ‘acquaintances’ with time.
- Nobody cares about your problems.
- Don’t share your personal problems with any random person.
- Parents are the Only Ones who truly Love you.
- Don’t buy a car on loan. Never.
- Buying a house is not compulsory.
- Help your loved ones.
- Don’t wish for comfort if you want to improve.
- Invest in yourself. Try to get better day by day.
- Leave the job if you see no growth in yourself.
- Talk less. Listen more.
- Appreciate the good things or people.
- Your parents may stop supporting you if you fail repeatedly.
- Money is almost everything (not everything though) in life. You will suffer without money.
- Save enough money or read 17th point again.
- Travel whenever you get the chance.
- Never miss an opportunity you once wished for.
- Stay healthy. Exercise daily. Life is uncertain.
- Family comes first. Everything else is secondary.
- Compromise only if it benefits your family.
- Chase your dreams. Never look back!
- Never forget your bad days.
This is it. I believe you must be able to relate to many of the things. If you are a teenager or a youngster who is not able to relate any of these things remember understand and implement this in your life. Learn now so that you will not regret later.
Hope you liked the post. If you have any comment feel free to write it down in the comment box.
Thanks for reading,
~ Aditya Gandhi