In present scenario when everybody is afraid of the novel corona virus which is being fatal day by day, it is the need of the hour that we change our routine habits like washing hands, using sanitizers, always covering our faces and maintaining proper distance from everybody. Earlier we used to wash our hands one or two times a day, but now we will have to keep our hands clean all the time. World’s supreme healthcare authority WHO has also asked people to keep washing their hands properly for at least 20 seconds or using alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Since government has released unlock India 1 guidelines in which we have to follow certain best practices. Washing hands is a key practice which we have to follow. Here are given some important guidelines for washing hands or using sanitizer. Sanitizer should be used only when you are not accessible to water. Wash your hands with soap or liquid hand wash for at least 20 seconds and make sure that all parts of hands are being covered. Sanitizer should contain 60 to 95% alcohol. After using sanitizer let it completely dry and avoid taking those hands in touch of your mouth.
A sanitizer is an all time disinfecting solution to prevent the attack of any virus or bacteria, so whenever you are not in reach of soap and water it is the best alternative to keep your hands virus free. Right now there are many companies which are manufacturing sanitizers and hand wash liquids. There are many best hand sanitizer brands available in the Indian market.
Now you will be told the top 5 cheap sanitizers company. The list of those are given below.
- DABUR Sanitize Hand Sanitizer| 60% Alcohol Based Sanitizer (Lemon) – 500 m
- Mirah Belle – Hand Rub Sanitizer – 500 ML (72.9% Alcohol) and Free 50 ML Hand Sanitizer – FDA Approved – Best for Men, Women and Children – Sulfate and Paraben Free Hand Cleanser
- Indus Valley Sanitz Instant Hand Cleaner with Aloe Vera (Hand Sanitizer 500Ml)
- Palmolive Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer, 72% Alcohol Based Sanitizer, Kills Germs Instantly, Non Sticky, Gentle on Hands, 500ml
- Himalaya PureHand Sanitizers – 500 ml (Green Apple)
Thus these were the top 5 cheap hand sanitizers. But this is not the only way of preventing from attack of COVID-19. You have to take other precautions too guided by the government of India, Health ministry and WHO. This disease will surely go away and people will forget it soon but the lessons taught and the habits given by it should never be forgotten.
Stay Home & Stay Safe.